Wednesday, June 24, 2009


I have been out of touch because I was kidnapped by a restaurant owner in Montana. The tourist business is just starting and said owner was over worked. He gave me my chain gang uniform and sent me into the pit. My feet flew and my pulse raced as I rushed to keep the dishes bussed, the water glasses full and the paper napkin rings off the floor. I sneaked away this afternoon and rushed to my computer to send an SOS. Please send sweatshirts, Montana is cold. I need an umbrella. It has been raining and raining. A masseuse would be nice, every bone aches. I have to make this quick, dinner starts in an hour and I will be A.W.O.L. The punishment makes me shudder just to think about it. I will keep you up to date on my Montana adventures whenever the slave driver gives me a few minutes off.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, at least your hi-jacker was cute!

Anonymous said...

HI well you knew how much work it would be , for you have been there before, sorry you or cold is it you or Mark that is cold ??
It looks like rain here to day but we need it so bad love mom

Anonymous said...

Don't work to hard and freeze to death. Did you find a place to live yet? You said you were having a hard time because of boss. But don't get rid of him
the woman that stays w ith me at night says she will come get him. She loves dogs and she loves to come to Montana to see her kids.
C ute brother. Lol