Friday, November 13, 2009

Land of Oz


Now I feel like Dorthy. I'm not in Arizona anymore. I walk around in wonder at this new environment. The snow fell all day, some of the drifts were as tall as the children. One of my little marshmallows fell over and was sticking half in and half out of a snow bank, I had to dig her out.

My car had to be dug out of a snow prison last night. The snow plows had blocked me in.


On our walk this morning I was traipsing through snow up to my knees. Boss just gave up and sat down. I had to do a lot of pulling and sweet talk to get him moving again.


This is no place like home.

7 comments:

Caron said...

Holy Moly! That's a lot of snow. It's OK if you don't have to go anywhere, but that rarely happens. I only enjoy the snow the first couple times. After that, it's a frustration.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I live in Az. I didn't see boss in these pics. Poor baby

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wow - - - that is JUST GORGEOUS!!!!! Little early for that around here - - - but it may come to us in December, January, February, or even MARCH!

Unknown said...

The photos are lovely but I'm not ready for snow here, yet!

Dianne said...

I love when you say Boss just gave up and sat down :)

that is a whole lot of snow!!

thank you for your kind comment on my post about Hope

Crafty Green Poet said...

what amaazing snow....

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so ready for winter. Love all your pictures.