Monday, November 23, 2009

New Job

I have a new job. Montana has been good to me. Three jobs in six months. To read about the first job go here. That job slowed down and I got a second job read here about the second job and my adventures.

Which brings me to job number three. I have accepted the position of General Manger at two locale thrift stores. The revenues from these stores support the Help Center; a sexual abuse counseling center, suicide hot line and other help projects.

What a great opportunity, give something back to society and I get to work in a thrift store. I am big on thrift stores. I believe one man's trash is another man's treasure. Going to my own personal treasure chest eveyday, what a joy.

I will miss hearding chickens.

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

Congrats on your new job Moosh.. You really have done some different things along the way.. I like that the shop helps a center..that would make me feel good too.. Michelle