Friday, March 13, 2009

Learning a New Skill

This is a test! Do not be alarmed! This is only a test! A test of the moosh technology learning curve. My computer skills are rudimentary at best, typing is the only class I failed in high school and alas my spelling is not the best. I have worked on it for years but my mind and ears just cannot wrap themselves around those vowels.

So you might ask how and why someone with these handicaps expects to write. Writing is my passion and I have a lot to say. I'm willing to work on improving and removing the things that hold me back. Please bear with me as I struggle in this new venture.

Spelling corrections allowed. Grammar suggestion encouraged. Maybe we can learn from each other: as I understand that is what the blogasphere is all about. My stories, rants, and raves hopefully will spark your spirit and encourage you to follow your own passion.

No comments: