Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Natural is Better

I have seen a commercial lately with young women "who says you have to have twelve period a year", etc. It is an ad for a new pill where you only have four periods a year. Hallelujah, I would sing also if I had to worry about that sort of thing. But what are the long term effects of this miracle drug? I know, I know, they did studies and it is safe. So many thing seem safe and test safe in the beginning and turn out very bad. How about agent orange, did we know the repercussion's that would have?

Diet cola, diet pudding, diet cookies with all the diet products why are we more obese than ever? Just look around a lot of people are fat.

Mom sent me an e-mail about the danger of margarine. The story goes it was created to make turkeys fatter but they died and the inventors didn't want to lose their money. So yellow food coloring was added and voila we had margarine. I don't know if this is true, no research on my part, because I don't eat margarine. I became aware of the problem with trans fats many years ago.
So what does all this rambling have to do with anything. It's in the title. Nature the supreme being whatever you want to believe, created us to have twelve periods a year. Cows give milk and you make butter a natural substance that has been around for thousand of years. Honey is created naturally and that is how I prefer to sweeten my food. As for chemicals in general I try to stay as natural as possible. A little elbow grease goes along way and maybe I will work off some of that weight.




4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

my daughter has taken the shot for about 2 years now and she gets her period maybe twice and its like nothing. young people only worry about was easy, fast, convenient.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

my daughter has taken the shot for about 2 years now and she gets her period maybe twice and its like nothing. young people only worry about was easy, fast, convenient.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

my daughter has taken the shot for about 2 years now and she gets her period maybe twice and its like nothing. young people only worry about was easy, fast, convenient.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

my daughter has taken the shot for about 2 years now and she gets her period maybe twice and its like nothing. young people only worry about was easy, fast, convenient.