Monday, May 16, 2011

Free At Last

I have spent the last sixteen months working my butt off. Manging two stores required six day work weeks most of the time The creative side of me shut down from worry and pure exhaustion. Now I'm taking back my life. I will once again have time to write and enjoy life.

Don't get me wrong? I enjoyed many thing about my job I met some wonderful people whom I will remember always. Had more clothes than I have ever in my life. When they only cost $1.50 a piece you feel you are not being wasteful.  Learned we throw out way too much stuff. Good stuff too, things still in package sometimes. Learned I could live on a lot less money and with a lot less things.

The time has come to move on. Where to go? What to do? That will be revealed in my future. For now I am semi retired.  I will travel for the summer and see what turns up.

1 comment:

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Yay! Glad to hear you will be able to relax and enjoy life :)