Friday, April 17, 2009

Nature Notes Fridays



The green of spring is very different than summer green. It is a fresh color a light tint that is a beginning of life. I love the way the light plays through this trumpet vine. It always amazes me how what appears as a dead bush surges forth with new growth. The new sprouts coming up in the garden have multiplied and I know I will have more flowers this year. The small ripening fruit holds a promise of summer sweetness. Birds have returned to the garden and their chirping and mating calls liven up my day. The renewal of the earth gives me hope for my own growth and renewal.

If you would like to see more of nature around the world click on the Nature Notes link below.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Nature Notes...You're right, the color of green in spring is different from the green in summer and I hadn't thought about it until you posted. Thank you for your participating in Nature Notes and now I am going to go out and look at the colors of spring.. --Michelle--

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

test

Carletta said...

A lovely worded post for Nature Notes.
'My own growth and renewal' - I like that.

RJ Flamingo said...

I've always loved watching new growth in the garden and the trees - it never fails to amaze me!

moosh said...

Thanks Carlette it was your blog that led me to both Ruby Tuesday and Nature Notes. I discoverd you by flipping blogs. Thanks for this wonderful intro to the meme world.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I love to watch the trees as they turn from bright green buds to those dark leathery leaves. Enjoy your writing, look forward to the next one.
SIS